Congrats if you have updated your Gameloop to Gameloop 7.1 now you can play PUBG Mobile and other Battle Royale Games at 90 FPS Settings.
To get full output from Gameloop Best Settings for 90 FPS Gaming you need to do some more settings in your PC to give more hardware access to the Gameloop Emulator.
Gameloop Best settings – for 90 FPS PUBG Gaming:
These are General Main Gameloop Settings that make Gameloop Performace Faster.
After this when you open any Game like PUBG Mobile or COD Mobile then you can change the In-Game graphics settings for a better gaming experience.
Open Gameloop Emulator and Go to Settings and change settings as shown below:
- Gameloop Best Engine Settings:
- OpenGL+ This setting will utilize your PC GPU with CPU
- Tick Enable Rendering Cache
- Tick Force Global Rendering Cache
- Tick Enable Rendering Optimization
- Anti-Aliasing: OFF
- Memory: 8192M if your PC has 16GB RAM (Give 50% of your PC RAM)
- Processor: 2
- Resolution: 1280×720
- Screen DPI: 240
- Gameloop Model Setting Options:
- Choose any Model that supports 60 or 90 FPS gaming. (It is Auto selected according to your PC you can skip this)
- Gameloop Best Game Settings:
- Game Definition: SD 720P
- Graphics Quality: Smooth
- FPS: 60 OR 90
That’s it, All done, after this when you open and Play PUBG Mobile on Gameloop you can go to PUBG Mobile Graphics Setting and Save Best PUBG Mobile Graphics Settings, for Smooth gaming.
Best PC Settings for Better Gameloop Performance:
Follow the steps given below to give the highest priority to Gameloop Emulator and make the Gameloop work faster.
Step 1: Start Gameloop and then Open any game lets open PUBG Mobile.
Step 2: Then Press Ctrl+Shift+Esc or Open Task Manager on your PC and Go to Details.
Step 3: There you will see two Gameloop Logos in the List, Look for GameloopEmulatorEx.exe
Step 4: Then Right Click on the GameloopEmulatorex.exe and Set the Priority to High.
Please Note Every time You close and Open any Game in Gameloop you need to set this Priority.
You can do this with any PC app or Game to Boost that Game and Allow it to utilize your PC fully. This setting puts that Application at the highest priority and provides the Maximum RAM and Graphics.
List of Popular Games on Gameloop 7.1:
Installing Android Mobile games on PC with Gameloop is very easy, you will get all Trending games on the Home Screen and you can download and play any game on PC.
Here are some Most Popular games on Gameloop and I will Make sure more games to this list will be added soon.
How to Find Gameloop Screenshot Location?
There is a Fixed Address for Gameloop Screenshot Saved Location C:\ProgramData\Tencent\TxGameAssistant\Snapshot
This is the same as the TGB Screenshot Location, in case you don’t find this or want to change this location follow these steps.
- Open Gameloop Emulator and Go to Setting
- Then In Basic Setting Look for the Screen Capture option.
- You can browse or Open this folder, choose your option as per your need.